Sunday, March 22, 2009

Alone in the house

This is about my first experience when I was alone at my home without anyone else. I had to stay alone in my house because my grandparents were out of station, my mother was in her clinic and didi [sister] had board exams and so papa [father] had to go to fetch her. Now you must be thinking that why I didn’t go with my father? The reason was that whenever I sit in a car I feel like vomiting. As I was frightened I kept sitting on a chair in my room. Suddenly I saw two honeybees in my room. I was frightened and so didn’t go to another room. For some time I just kept praying that the bees should not come near me. But suddenly a bee started hovering over me. I was so frightened that I started crying. Just then someone knocked the door and do you know who it was, my parents. I hurriedly opened the door. At that time no other sound would be more welcoming. The most interesting thing is that I am alone in my house. But I am not frightened. You know while writing I feel the fear draining out. I want to write more but cannot, as there is nothing else to write. But I will soon tell more about my other experiences.
[SELF COMPOSED]

No comments: